The investment you put into standard sitting fees covers the cost of travel, set-up, and shoot time, uploading and backing-up of images, any light editing of the preview CD, and shipping and handling of the preview CD that is sent to your home following the shoot. After you select your favorites to purchase, your selected images are professionally edited for corrective and artistic effects in a way no cookie cutter studio can match. We also offer professional quality Endura prints that will withstand the test of time without breaking the bank. The value of your photos will only increase with time as you look back on this passage of your life’s journey.
We believe your memories should belong to you and the future generations of your family who can truly cherish them. To make this possible, we think outside of the box to keep our pricing extremely affordable. One of the ways we do this is by only editing a small number of images after your shoot (approximately 20; rather than 60-100 edited by competitors). These 20 edited images are the ones we post online for you to share. We don’t want to limit your options, however, so we provide you with a preview CD that includes almost all the pictures from the shoot in a SOOC (straight out of camera) or only very lightly edited state, shrunken, and watermarked to protect the copyright. Many photographers would cringe to let you even look at unedited images, but editing fewer images up front keeps our sitting fees lower without jeopardizing the quality of the final product . A sitting fee with many other local photographers costs $200; ours is only $90. Through other local photographers owning a digital copy of your shoot may cost $500 and you must buy every images as a package; we have digital copy packages including a sitting fee that start as low as $95; you only buy the images you love not the whole package. The price difference says it all; not the quality of our work.
In addition to everyday values, we do offer specials from time to time, as well as casting calls (free sitting fees for specific types of shoots), so please “like” us on Facebook to be one of the first to know!
Here are our regular prices and packages:
Standard Shoot: Family, Play Date, High School Senior, or Maternity
- 60-120 minute on-location photo shoot at 1 location of your choice
- Preview CD. After the shoot, we then mail you a CD to proof the images in the comfort of your own home. This CD has shrunken files with watermarks to protect the copyright. The images are usually unedited or only lightly edited, in order to keep our sitting fees low. It is accompanied by an order form for professionally edited prints and full-resolution digital copies of your favorite pictures.
- Online gallery of photographer’s picks for online sharing. Within the first week after your shoot, our favorite images will be fully-edited and posted to our blog and Facebook page where you can share them with friends. These are shrunken for the web, but give you a good idea of the quality of the editing you can can expect for your final edited images.
- Digital copies and prints may then be ordered a la carte to meet your needs.
Digital copies start at $50 for 5, $75 for 10, or $100 for 20 pictures; $5/additional pictures over 20. Digital copies include 2-4 versions of each photo including full color, vintage, black and white, or sepia.
Total: $190*/shoot with digital copy purchase of 20-picture CD
We also offer a variety of all-inclusive packages (sitting fee, prints, and digital copies included) that we hope may suite your needs and your budget. You can customize these packages by adding items a la carte.
Single Portrait Package
- 30 minute on-location photo shoot
- (1) 11×14″ print on Endura paper with your choice of lustre or metallic finish
- 1 professionally edited, full-resolution digital copy of the same photograph
Fabulous Five Package
- 1 hour on-location photo shoot
- (5) 5×7″ prints on Endura paper with your choice of lustre or metallic finish
- 5 professionally edited, full-resolution digital copies of the printed photographs
Perfect 10 Package
- 90 minute on-location photo shoot
- (10) 4×6″ prints on Endura paper with your choice of lustre or metallic finish
- 10 professionally edited, full-resolution digital copies of the printed photographs
Additional prints and digital copies can also be ordered a la carte after the shoot.
(Prices listed include a limited-time wedding package discount.)
- 4-5 hours on-location wedding photography consisting of both formal and candid portraits
- Full-resolution digital copy of the best photos, professionally edited and in full-resolution with print release
- Additional shoot time available at the discounted price of $150/hour
1,500 $995* Platinum Package, includes:
- All day coverage of your special day; we can follow you to multiple locations as you prep, tie the knot, and celebrate!
- Full-resolution digital copy of the best photos of the day, professionally edited, with print release
Color-enduring professional prints and photo books are also available to be ordered at fabulous rates. Heirloom quality.
Baby’s First Year
- (1) 3-4 hour newborn shoot at your home (baby should be between 6 and 10 days old for best results)
- (4) 60-120 minute on-location photo shoots (3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year)
- Digital copy of your favorite10 pictures from each shoot professionally edited and in full resolution. That’s 50 beautiful photos throughout the year!
* Prices listed are at locations within 45 minutes of Colonial Park. Additional charges will apply to locations further away. Please contact us to get a price quote for your specific location. Prices are subject to change. You must book your shoot to lock in your price. Sitting fees or package prices are due at the time of the shoot.